What is the offer?
- 20% cashback up to a maximum of ₹50 on first ever PhonePe transaction on Jio.com/MyJio.
- For a user who has transacted using PhonePe, maximum cashback amount is ₹50.
- Cashback will be applied only once on the first valid payment during the offer period per user.
- Cashback will be calculated only on the non-wallet amount of the transaction
What is the offer duration?
- From 00:00 hrs on 1st June 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 30th June 2018
What is a valid PhonePe payment?
- Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card within the "PhonePe" option on Jio.com/MyJio checkout.
- For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through "@ybl" VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
- Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
How many times this offer can be availed?
- Cashback is valid once (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
How do I avail the offer?
- On your Jio Website / MyJio app
- Proceed to enter the relevant details of the Recharge
- On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method
- Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
- You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe post authentication
- Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.
- Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
When do I get the cashback?
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
- If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
- Cashback gift voucher will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and BHIM UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using BHIM UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.